Hatton Point has the extensive experience you need to create a custom Software as a Service (SaaS) solution, or web-enable your existing on-premise software, and can deliver it using “cloud” infrastructure. As a leader in custom software development across multiple industries, our team possesses the skills to help you fully leverage the web and all that cloud computing has to offer.
Solutions Built for Scalability
how Hatton Point helped a pioneer in the automotive industry build a SaaS solution.
Creating Custom Cloud-Based Solutions
Building customized cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) solutions requires special expertise. The Hatton Point team has this expertise, bringing a wealth of business experience with our outstanding technical capabilities. We work with you to develop an integrated view of how SaaS / cloud technology enables your company to prosper, and then use that insight to build practical and results-oriented solutions. We are skilled in efficiently developing and implementing scalable, cost-effective software to solve complex business problems.
Web-Enabling Existing On-Premise Software
Taking the on-premise software you have and web-enabling it may seem daunting, but we are here to help. The Hatton Point development team has software engineering and project management skills that span a variety of hardware platforms and software development tools. We bring deep expertise and a breadth of experience. We give you a quality deliverable, the first time.
Cloud-Based Software Delivery
Once your custom SaaS solution is ready, or your existing software is web-enabled, it can be delivered in the cloud – across any platform, to any device, anywhere. Benefits include:
- No hardware to purchase or maintain (lower out-of-pocket expense, no worries of ongoing hardware replacement/obsolescence)
- Receive ongoing upgrades and enhancements to the application (continual refresh of the technology), with no downtime
- Accessible from anywhere you have an internet connection
- Use only what you need (flexible pricing)
- Variable costs vs. fixed costs, use “on demand”, add more ‘seats’ as you need them
- Offers functionality and capability traditionally only available to large enterprises
Call us today, to see if a SaaS / cloud-based solution is right for you.