Hatton Point has the extensive experience you need to create a custom cloud / SaaS (Software as a Service) solution, or move your existing on-premise software to the cloud. As a leader in custom software development across multiple industries, our team possesses the skills to help you fully leverage the web and all that cloud computing has to offer.
Solutions Built for Scalability
how Hatton Point helped a pioneer in the automotive industry build a SaaS solution by migrating from Bare Metal Servers to the Microsoft Azure Cloud.
Creating Custom Cloud Solutions
Building customized cloud-based solutions requires special expertise. Hatton Point has the cloud migration services team you need, bringing a wealth of Microsoft Azure Cloud and Azure SQL database experience, along with our outstanding technical capabilities. We work with you to develop an integrated view of how SaaS / cloud technology enables your company to prosper, and then use that insight to build practical and results-oriented solutions. We are skilled in efficiently developing and implementing scalable, cost-effective software to solve complex business problems.
Web-Enabling Existing On-Premise Software
Taking the on-premise software you have to the cloud may seem daunting, but we are here to help. The Hatton Point development team has the deep Microsoft Azure experience needed to create a custom cloud solution, or move your existing on-premise solution to the cloud. Our software engineering and project management skills span a variety of hardware platforms and software development tools. With this deep expertise and a breadth of experience, you get a quality deliverable, the first time.
Once your custom SaaS solution is ready, or your existing software is web-enabled, it can be migrated to the cloud – across any platform, to any device, anywhere. Benefits include:
- No on-premise hardware to purchase or maintain (lower out-of-pocket expense, no worries of ongoing hardware replacement/obsolescence)
- Reliability and exceptional scalability
- Ongoing upgrades and enhancements to the application (continual refresh of the technology), with no downtime
- Accessible from anywhere you have an internet connection
- Use only what you need (flexible pricing)
- Variable costs vs. fixed costs, use “on demand”, add more ‘seats’ as you need them
- Offers functionality and capability traditionally only available to large enterprises
Call us today, to see if a cloud/ SaaS solution is right for you.