Most companies we work with have some combination of the following: a corporate website with one or more applications/databases, an intranet and/or extranet, a customer relationship management (CRM) system, a collaboration tool, a content management system (CMS), a legacy software application, and any number of custom software applications that have been developed for a specific need. In nearly all cases, these tools are set up to be hosted and supported by an internal IT team or a 3rd party hosting provider. While this setup typically covers the basics, these support programs often fall short in optimizing and positioning the applications to scale as your business grows, while remaining current and relevant with the changing needs of your organization.
If your application was developed by Hatton Point, you can always count on our Denver-based team for any business software support needed. If you’ve been left with an application in which the original developer is no longer available, we can help.
- Regularly scheduled maintenance and updates
- Enhancement recommendations
- Code and efficacy review
Off-the-shelf applications often require a special set of skills to maintain and enhance in order to provide optimal business value to an organization. At Hatton Point, we are positioned to be your business software support team.
- Recommendations to scale with your business
- Optimize current configuration
- Quick response to break/fix needs
Hatton Point provides the following services to monitor, support and enhance your web-based software applications:
- Develop strategies with a hosting provider to go beyond infrastructure support
- Monitor and provide software application support
- Provide your “first line of defense” when alerted to any potential application challenges
- Manage and maintain applications to your specifications and business needs
- Drill down to root cause an issue and implement a solution as quickly as possible
- Execute the desired change and enhancement requests to complete resolution
- Customize to ensure you are getting the right data in the right format
- Integrate with other, often disparate, data sources throughout the organization